Cookery Classes Malaysian
Filter: Individual Classes or Cooking Together
Cookery & Baking Classes
Filter: Didsbury or Deansgate Square
A Cooking Together Experience is as much about chatting and relaxing as they are about learning and eating – the perfect blend of meal out and cookery class, we call
A Cooking Together Experience is as much about chatting and relaxing as they are about learning and eating – the perfect blend of meal out and cookery class, we call it sociable foodie fun. One ticket is for 2 people, and you will cook your meal together.
Enjoy canapés and a complementary beverage on arrival, Chef will guide you through creating your meal, sharing their knowledge and love of food with cooking and presentation tips so you can take Instagram worthy foodie photo’s. You will then sit down to eat your meal in the company of others in our dining area.
All classes can be adapted to most allergies & preferences, just let us know in the notes when booking.
Example menu: things may change, trust us it will be delicious
Cooking Together – Malaysian
- Starter – Malaysian Chicken Satay – developed from the Indian kebab brought by the Muslim traders
- Main – Char Koay Teow – One of the most epic noodle dishes in the world from the streets of Malaysia
- Dessert – Chef-made so you can relax and enjoy your meal.
- Canapés and glass of wine, beer or soft drink on arrival. We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range of spirits, soft drinks, and cocktails to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using cash or card.
- All ingredients provided; you will enjoy your meal in the company of others in the dining area.
- Copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level: All Abilities
Chorchaba Harper will take you through the years of my childhood by showing you the very dishes I was taught as a girl by my Aunt to whom I owe so much.