Cookery Classes Peruvian
Filter: Individual Classes or Cooking Together
Cookery & Baking Classes
Filter: Didsbury or Deansgate Square
Peru has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan leading to a fusion of Japanese traditions and Peruvian Ingredients – known as Nikkei cuisine, a delicious combination which has influenced
Peru has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan leading to a fusion of Japanese traditions and Peruvian Ingredients – known as Nikkei cuisine, a delicious combination which has influenced chefs everywhere.
Combination of hands-on cooking and demonstration. Eat as you cook and takeaway your creations. You will leave with tips and tricks to cook more delicious dishes at home.
All classes can be adapted to most allergies & preferences, just let us know in the notes when booking.
Examples of what you might cook: things may change, trust us it will be delicious!
- Don ceviche (raw sea-bass, quickly cured in lime juice, soy and sesame)
- Peruvian quinoa sushi (Extraordinary fusion dish, mixing Peruvian ingredients and Japanese techniques)
- Lomo Saltado (Traditional steak stir-fry, served with sticky rice and fries)
- Glass of fizz, beer or soft drink on arrival. We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range of spirits, soft drinks and cocktails to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using cash or card.
- All ingredients provided, you will eat as you cook and take home the additional dishes, bring containers or use our simple ones.
- Copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level: All Abilities