Get ready for summer with this BBQ cookery class. Learn essential skills to light and maintain the temperature, create and cook a feast with a focus on
Get ready for summer with this BBQ cookery class. Learn essential skills to light and maintain the temperature, create and cook a feast with a focus on preparing and cooking meat, fish, vegetables and sides. We will also touch on spicing and marinading to achieve specific goals.
Allergies and preferences available on request – just let us know in the notes when booking.
What you will learn.
- The importance of good quality meat, where to find it and what to do with it.
- You will be shown how to prepare and season the meat or fish you will be cooking.
- You will be shown how to make Kebabs and flavour with herbs and spices and the sides that go with it.
Example Dishes – depending on availability
- First Dish – Meat, Fish or Chicken – focus on preparing larger pieces of meat or whole chickens or fish for optimal results over the open flame.
- Kebabs – Learn the secrets of delicious and intensely flavoured kebabs, served with sides (which you will learn to prepare) and flat bread.
- BBQ Salads.
Glass of fizz, beer or soft drink on arrival. Enjoy the food you create in the dining room at the end of the class, any leftovers can be taken home – bring suitable containers!
We provide all ingredients; copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Fully Stocked Bar:
We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits, soft drinks and cocktails to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using cash or card.
Skill Level: All Abilities
Learn to cook on the BBQ
To book call - 0161 706 0505