Working with chef, you will enjoy an inspiring afternoon ‘Cooking Together’ with your child(ren) or soon to be teenager. This class is about spending time with your child by doing an
Working with chef, you will enjoy an inspiring afternoon ‘Cooking Together’ with your child(ren) or soon to be teenager.
This class is about spending time with your child by doing an activity which requires working as a team. You will prepare a main course, a side dish and a dessert, before enjoying your meal together in the company of others in our dining area.
Chef will share tips and tricks to improve your skills in the kitchen, whilst creating a repeatable meal which is bound to become a family favourite.
What you’ll Cook: The theme changes regularly, here are some examples – feel free to make a suggestion in the notes.
We can cater for most allergies and food preferences, just let us know in the notes when booking.
- Japanese – Sushi, Katsu curry, Stir Fried Red Rice, Caramelised Banana Split
- Italian – Home-made Pasta with Carbonara Sauce; Rosemary & Garlic Focaccia, Tiramisu
- Middle Eastern – Lamb Koftas, Shirazi Salad, Chocolate Brownies
- Mexican – Elote Corn, Crispy Chicken Tacos with Mexican Salsa, Rocky Road
- Chinese – Sweet and Sour Chicken, Egg-fried Rice, Creme brûlée
- We provide all ingredients, copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
- Glass of fizz, beer or wine for the adults, soft drink for the kids on arrival. Additional drinks can be purchased and paid for using cash or card
- Enjoy the food you create at the end of the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level: All Abilities
See additional options in the basket if you would like to add an additional adult or child – you will work as a three at one workstation.
Ticket for 1 adult & 1 child