Cake Decorating - Cup Cake Bouquet
Learn the art of buttercream piping, this workshop is perfect for home bakers looking for a new challenge, or professional bakers needing to hone their piping skills. We will demo how
Learn the art of buttercream piping, this workshop is perfect for home bakers looking for a new challenge, or professional bakers needing to hone their piping skills.
We will demo how to make the perfect cupcake base and traditional crusting buttercream. You will be taught piping techniques that are transferable skills to use again and again. There is plenty of hands on time to decorate 20 cup cakes, 14 will be used to create two bouquets and you will take home the remaining 6.
You will construct and gift-wrap your bouquet to present as a stylish gift ready to take home.
Learn how to create realistic looking:
You will leave with a large cup cake bouquet, please bring a large bag to transport it home.
- Tea & Coffee on arrival and refreshments throughout the day.
- Light lunch with something sweet for dessert.
- You will take home your creations, please bring suitable containers and means to take them home!
- Copies of the workshop notes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
Victoria Richardson is the former tutor of ‘Slatterys School of Excellence’ a trained chef, pastry chef, confectioner, cake designer and chocolatier. She has a vast amount of knowledge and shares her skills in such a way that you cannot help but be as enthusiastic as she is.