Cake Decorating - Drip Cake
Learn how to create a unique drizzle worthy drip cake along with pipping skills, this workshop is perfect for home bakers looking for a new challenge, or professional bakers needing
Learn how to create a unique drizzle worthy drip cake along with pipping skills, this workshop is perfect for home bakers looking for a new challenge, or professional bakers needing to hone their drip and piping skills.
You will Learn how to:
- Slicing and preparing a pre-made cake ready for decorating.
- Buttercream Icing for a professional smooth finish.
- Creating the perfect drip.
- Buttercream decorating skills – flowers and swirls.
- Finishing with chocolate twirls.
Save the planet! – bring a large, deep re-useable container and a bag to transport your bake home. We have disposable ones if you forget.
- Tea & Coffee on arrival and refreshments throughout the day.
- Light lunch with something sweet for dessert.
- You will take home your cake, please bring suitable containers and means to take it home!
- Copies of the workshop notes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
Victoria Richardson is the former tutor of ‘Slatterys School of Excellence’ a trained chef, pastry chef, confectioner, cake designer and chocolatier. She has a vast amount of knowledge and shares her skills in such a way that you cannot help but be as enthusiastic as she is.