Alternative Dates6th february 2023 10:00 am
6th february 2023 10:00 am
We’re sure you’ll agree with us when we say, chocolate makes everything better. Chocolate is one off the most recognised flavours in the world. From rich chocolate mousse
- Chocolate Bread & Butter pudding
- Chocolate Brownie Pudding with sea salt, caramel, tea & figs
- Chocolate Ganache tarts
- Chocolate Mouse – Demonstration
- Tea/Coffee or soft drinks on arrival, all ingredients you need. You will sit down to a light lunch during the class and will take away your creations.
- We have basic takeaway containers, however you are welcome to bring your own.
- Copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
Victoria RichardsonVictoria is the former tutor of 'Slatterys School of Excellence' a trained chef, pastry chef, confectioner, cake designer and chocolatier. She has a vast amount of knowledge and shares her skills in such a way that you cannot help but be as enthusiastic as she is. Testimonial from French Patisserie Class - "Victoria was excellent and explained everything clearly and answered our questions - she's obviously very experienced and knowledgeable and gave lots of tips. The pace was good and the time flew by. A very enjoyable day"