Learn to cook Fit, healthy, repeatable meals with a focus on taste. This class specifically looks at plant based protein dishes to balance your diet, inspiration for dishes to cook
Learn to cook Fit, healthy, repeatable meals with a focus on taste. This class specifically looks at plant based protein dishes to balance your diet, inspiration for dishes to cook at home and take with you. All the dishes are big on taste and simple to prepare.
All classes can be adapted to suit most allergies and dietary requirements, just let us know at checkout.
Our 3 hour cookery class allows ample time for demo and hands on cooking. All ingredients are provided and you will both eat during the evening and take home extra’s. During the session you will look at three individual dishes, main, starter and mid morning snack – recipes will be sent to you via email after the event.
Kitchen Maverick Jan spends his time researching different diets – This class was first delivered to the wellness team at Bupa on behalf of UK Sport – if you’d like to know more about our workplace wellness workshops contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills you will learn:
- Tips and tricks to make delicious plant based dishes packed with protein
- Drink on arrival, food to eat as you prepare it and also to take home and enjoy
- People who want to eat healthily without compromising on taste.
- Gluten Free – all Fit Food classes are gluten free
- Vegan & Vegetarian options always availalable.
- All skill levels.
Fit, tasty food
No more bookings for this class