A chance to explore the wonderful flavours and aromas of the Middle East with a range of vegetarian and plant based recipes… For those looking to reduce the amount of
A chance to explore the wonderful flavours and aromas of the Middle East with a range of vegetarian and plant based recipes… For those looking to reduce the amount of meat in their diet, this class is a great introduction focusing on flavours that work brilliantly with Vegetarian food, easily adaptable to a Vegan diet – just let us know in the notes when booking.
Examples of what you might make: things may change, trust us it will be delicious!
- Khobz Flatbread, hummus, Mint Dip
- Pomegranate Shirazi salad – Persian inspired with tomato and cucumber
- Batata Hara – literally translated to “spicy potatoes” in Arabic
- Roasted Cauliflower shawarma
- Glass of Prosecco, beer or soft drink on arrival. We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits and soft drinks to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using card or cash.
- All ingredients supplied, you will eat as you cook and then take home any extra, we have basic take away containers or bring your own.
- Copies of the recipes will also be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
Vegetarian & Plant Based Cooking
Rick HoughtonRick has more than twenty years of experience working in renowned kitchens across the UK. His career has taken him throughout Europe and America, where he has cooked for celebrities, sports stars and fantastic restaurants.