Have you been to Greece and loved the food so much you’d like to know how to re create it at home? now you can do just that with our
Have you been to Greece and loved the food so much you’d like to know how to re create it at home? now you can do just that with our Greek cookery class.
Greek food is known for it’s unique flavour and diversity, influenced by Middle Eastern, Italian, and Ottoman cultures, the options are endless. Chef has curated a selection of dishes to create a class of favourites which you’ll love making again at home. You will cook at least three dishes to eat as you cook and to take home.
All classes are adaptable for most allergies and dietary requirements, just let us know in the notes when booking.
Examples of what you might cook
- Meze with dishes such as, dolmades, olives, keftedes, gigantes, tzatziki, hummous or filo cheese parcels.
- Garides me feta – Whole King Prawns cooked in a clay pot with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic and Crumbled Feta
- Kritharaki – Rice-Shaped Pasta in rich tomato and wine Sauce
- Glass of fizz, wine, beer or soft drink on arrival.
- All the ingredients you need – let us know of any allergies or preferences in the notes when booking.
- We have basic takeaway containers or bring your own.
- Copies of the recipes will be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities