Cooking Together events are the perfect blend of meal out and cookery class – sociable foodie fun. Traditional Spanish cuisine is down-to-earth, uncomplicated food that is based on the ingredients
Cooking Together events are the perfect blend of meal out and cookery class – sociable foodie fun. Traditional Spanish cuisine is down-to-earth, uncomplicated food that is based on the ingredients available locally or the crops grown regionally.
One ticket is for 2 people and you will cook your meal together. Allergies and dietary preferences catered for, just let us know in the notes when booking.
What you will Learn
Cooking Together in your pair, you will be guided through hands-on cooking of your starter and main course with plenty of time to enjoy eating in our spacious dining area. Recipes are designed to be repeatable so you can re create them again at home.
Examples of what you might make: (we’ll select the best on the day, so allow us surprise you!)
- Starter: Tapas, Gazpacho, Champinones Al Ajillo
- Main: Expect something authentic from the region, Paella, Chicken Chilindron, Fabada
- Desert: Made by chef so you can enjoy your meal
- Canapé and a complimentary glass of wine or beer on arrival (soft drinks also available)
- The meal you prepare, eaten in the company of others in dining area.
- Copies of the recipes will be emailed afterwards.
- Most importantly, you don’t need to do the washing up; all the fun, none of the work.
Fully Stocked Bar
We have a fully stocked bar with some amazing wines, beers and spirits to enjoy during your evening. A range of soft drinks are also available. These can be purchased using card or cash.
Skill Level: All Abilities
Rick HoughtonRick has more than twenty years of experience working in renowned kitchens across the UK. His career has taken him throughout Europe and America, where he has cooked for celebrities, sports stars and fantastic restaurants.