Fantastic Mexican class…perhaps the most delicious dish I’ve ever learned at this great cookery school, and until I tried it I would never have believed that a pitta type bread made from cauliflower could be so delicious.
Ingredients – Serves 1
- 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. (I like to put it on a towel to get all the moisture out.) Let cool.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
Jan Cron – Kitchen Maverick
Has spent a lifetime learning the best cooking techniques and perfecting flavours, if 70% of being healthy is what you eat and 30% exercise then we need to concentrate on getting the best balance of tasty food into our bodies. He’s gone back to school to learn about nutrition, to research relevant, irrelevant and utterly absurd diets, so you don’t have to.
Fit Food Classes – click here for details