- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Lay the slices of prosciutto on a clean board. Carefully spread a little of pesto on each one.
- Place a small bunch of rocket leaves at one end of each slice, allowing the tips of them to poke out. Top with a strip of mozzarella, then carefully roll up the prosciutto.
- Place the rolls into small baking tray, top with marinara sauce, parmesan and lemon zest.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Food Sorcery Tips
These will be great as appetisers!
Jan Cron – Kitchen Maverick
Has spent a lifetime learning the best cooking techniques and perfecting flavours, if 70% of being healthy is what you eat and 30% exercise then we need to concentrate on getting the best balance of tasty food into our bodies. He’s gone back to school to learn about nutrition, to research relevant, irrelevant and utterly absurd diets, so you don’t have to.