Peanut Butter Brownies
This recipe was first introduced in our Kids Cookery Camp, the children loved making and eating so much we had to put it on the website for them to enjoy creating again. Children love cooking and being creative in the kitchen, Chef Jason selects easy, fun repeatable menu's for the children to create. This recipe is more cakey than fudgy in the middle - if you want to make them more squidgy add a splash of milk as per intructions.
We also have a healthy version of no bake peanut butter cookies - click here to see the recipe
- 225g crunchy peanut butter
- 200g bar dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 280g soft light brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
- optional splash of milk - to make the brownies more squidgy in the middle
- Set aside 50g each of the peanut butter and chocolate. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment. Gently melt remaining peanut butter, chocolate and all the sugar in a pan, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has just about melted. Turn off heat and use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs one by one. Stir in the flour and scrape into the tin. If you like your brownies a bit more squidgy add a splash of milk.
- Melt reserved peanut butter in the microwave on High for 45 secs, or in a pan, until runny, then drizzle over the brownie. Bake for 20-25 mins until it has a crust, but the middle still seems slightly uncooked.
- Melt reserved chocolate, drizzle over the brownie, then cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
Jason Palin - Chef
Come as a guest, leave as a friend… this is Jason's mantra, he loves to make guests feel comfortable in the kitchen and teach them his top tips and tricks to get cooking like a pro. He has cooked all around the world and is bursting to share his my knowledge (and stories) with fellow foodies! I have worked as a head chef at leading luxury resorts and as a private chef to A-list names. His speciality is a fusion of worldwide flavours.
Cookery Classes - click here for details
Food Sorcery Cookery & Barista School hosts hands-on fun filled cookery classes, team building and private dining events. We are adjacent to Waterside Hotel, Leisure & Spa.