Food Sorcery Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to spend your leisure time at Food Sorcery. We really appreciate your custom and hope that your time spent with us is really enjoyable.
If there are any problems at all, please let us know and give us the opportunity to put things right.
Just a few things you need to know.
Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis on receipt of credit card validation.
On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
Please notify us if your contact details change as these will be used by Food Sorcery for all correspondence.
Cancellation / Change to Booking by a Customer
If your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend the course you booked on, please let us know as soon as possible, via email to email@example.com
The booking is non-refundable but we can offer you a few options:
- If you can give us at least 30 days’ notice before the class starts, we can transfer your booking onto another class of your choice.
- If it is 29 days or less before the class starts, you are welcome to send somebody else in your place, but please let us know.
- If this isn’t possible, we will try and fill your place if the course has a waiting list and you will be able to book onto another course.
- If you are able to re-book, this has to be done within the next 60 days of the original booking. Attending the course should be within the same 60 days.
- If we are unable to do this, your booking will be made void with no possibility to attend another course.
- An admin fee may apply for booking changes.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or food allergies at least 14 days before the class date.
Taking Food Home
- If you would like to take any of the food that you have cooked home with you, please bring plastic containers with you, but note that we can’t take any responsibility for food once it leaves Food Sorcery.
Cancellation / Change to Booking by Food Sorcery
We reserve the right to cancel a class if the numbers booked on the class are too low, making the class nonviable to run. In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled by Food Sorcery you will be offered a refund or a space on another course.
In the unlikely event of extreme conditions preventing a cookery class from running, we will reschedule your class at a mutually convenient date within 12 months.
Venue Hire & Corporate Event Booking and Cancellation Information
A 50 % non refundable deposit is required to secure the date, with the balance due 2 weeks prior to the date of the booking. Should you need to change the date of your booking we will endeavor to reschedule your booking, subject to availability and an administrative fee of 25% of the value of the booking.
Payment of invoices can be made via credit/ debit card, but there will be a 3.5% charge applied to cover the fees.
In the unlikely event of extreme conditions preventing an event from running, we will reschedule your booking at a mutually convenient date within 12 months.