Enjoy a hands-on Vietnamese Cookery Class followed by a delicious social meal with your creations – A unique blend of Chinese and French style, Vietnamese food is greatly admired for
Enjoy a hands-on Vietnamese Cookery Class followed by a delicious social meal with your creations – A unique blend of Chinese and French style, Vietnamese food is greatly admired for its fresh and fragrant flavour. Naturally low in dairy and fat, you will learn the tips and trick to enjoy making Vietnamese at home. At the end of the class, time to enjoy the results of your hard work and relax eating the food created at our sociable table.
When talking about “Vietnamese food,” think rice in many forms (steamed, sticky, noodles, pancakes, porridge), fish sauce (lots of it), herbs (mint, cilantro, lemongrass), seafood, pork, beef, chicken, and tropical fruits (rambutan, banana, papaya, mango, etc.), with borrowed flavors from the French imperialists and nearby countries like Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and China.
Skills you will learn:
Tips and tricks to make delicious Vietnamese dishes at home.
Examples of What you might cook:
- Chicken Pho- Fragrant and aromatic chicken broth served with rice noodles and tender pieces of chicken
- Cà-ri – Rich, fragrant Vietnamese curry with veggies & mushrooms, topped with nuts & served with broken rice
- Lemongrass Shrimp over Rice Vermicelli and Vegetables (Bun Tom Nuong Xa)
- Pickled Carrot & Daikon Salad- Crunchy and perfectly pickled carrot and daikons
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls.
- Glass of Prosecco, beer or soft drink on arrival. Enjoy the food you create in our sociable dining area at the end of the class – if there are any leftovers you are welcome to take them home – bring suitable containers or use our simple ones.
- We have a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits and soft drinks to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using cash or a card.
- Copies of the recipes will also be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
Skill Level – All Abilities
Ticket per person - Learn, Cook, Eat