Ingredients – you don’t need to be really accurate with this recipe
- 2 mangos – not too ripe, sliced up
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Handful chopped cashew nuts
- Handful raisins – boil these for 5 minutes to soften them
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- ½ Teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ Teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- ½ turmeric powder
Mix all together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. The chutney will last in the fridge for a few days at most. Make lots and share!
Take a look at our classes, booking is easy and you’ll be sent a confirmation email. Cookery gift vouchers are available and never expire.