Ingredients – Serves 4:
- – 300g Sashimi grade Tuna loin
- – Seaweed nori – 4 sheets
- – 1 tbs Cornflour & 1tsp water mixed in a paste
- Cut the tuna loin into quarters, lengthways
- If you have time, roll in cling film to shape the tuna so it is about 2-3 cm diameter evenly – it’s really driven by the size of the loin you have purchased. Then refrigerate for an hour. Remove the cling film carefully keeping the shape.
- Roll each in seaweed, cut off the excess seaweed.
- Tip the ends in the cornflour and water paste.
- Deep fry for 30 seconds, you can use a pan with 2 inches of oil.
- Thinly slice, allow to cool and serve.