You can enjoy these ultimate beef burgers straight away or make and freeze them for sunny days when you want to fire up the barbecue.
Ingredients -serves 1
- . 160g mince
- . ¼ small onion
- . 1 garlic clove crushed, chopped
- . Tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- . 2x sun blushed tomato chopped
- . 1/2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- . 1/2tsp Frenchies mustard
- . 1/2tsp ketchup
- . 6g grated parmesan
- . Seasoning
- 1. Preheat your oven to 185C.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, don’t overwork your mince.
- 3. If making in advance don’t season, do it right before cooking.
- 4. Form patties, chill for 10 minutes.
- 5. Pan-fry both each side for a minute and transfer in the oven, cook for 10-12 minutes or until the temperature in the centre reaches 75C.
Throw the patty down onto your surface to get rid of air bubbles, then add a dimple with your thumb in the middle so that the burger cooks evenly.
Make your burger into a total feast with plenty of toppings, sauces and sides. Stack it high to get an authentic take on an American burger. Don’t forget the all important bun, brioche is the best or try out a tangzhong just like the ones from our cookery classes.
Add the toppings you like – gherkins, little gem lettuce, sriracha mayonnaise, Monterey jack cheese
Sides – try triple cooked chips, sweet potato fries, slaw
Take a look at our classes online, booking is easy and you’ll be sent a confirmation email. Cookery gift vouchers are available and never expire.