I love this recipe as it has got only 3 main ingredients plus seasoning and some good fat to fry on. It is totally gluten free and could be also use as a crepe (just replace salt and pepper with some maple syrup!) All our Fit food classes are Gluten Free
Ingredients – Makes 3 flatbreads
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of tapioca flour or arrowroot
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1tsp coconut oil/ghee
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, preheat a non-stick pan.
- Pour 1/3 of our batter into hot pan and fry for about 2 minutes or until it’s firmer and safe to flip.
- Cook for additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- If the bread feels doughy, finish in the oven for 5 minutes.
Jan Cron – Kitchen Maverick
Has spent a lifetime learning the best cooking techniques and perfecting flavours, if 70% of being healthy is what you eat and 30% exercise then we need to concentrate on getting the best balance of tasty food into our bodies. He’s gone back to school to learn about nutrition, to research relevant, irrelevant and utterly absurd diets, so you don’t have to.